I thought that title had a cool ring to it, like when big publishing houses announce they’re going to accept (and possibly even read) unsolicited manuscripts for the next 30 minutes – so you better get your submissions in fast!
Sorry, this is not that exciting. If at all.
I’m pretty much on the hunt for guest bloggers for March 2018 (newbies welcome!), as it has only just occurred to me that I’ve never had anyone guest blog here before – an erroneous omission I’m hoping to correct.
Also, I thought it would be fun.
And I want to pass on the buck.
BUT I’m afraid I have nothing to give you in return except a lot of love from The Cat’s Write.
So, if you’re interested in pouring out your writing soul for zero dollars, this is the type of content I’m looking for:
- Anything writing related
- A little insight into your #WritersLife
- Embarrassing #WritersLife stories
- Cat related hilarities also welcome
If ANYONE can beat my embarrassing story, I want to hear it:
Or if you have a cat like mine, I’d really like to know:
Please read my guest blogging guidelines then send your submissions to: thecatswrite (a) outlook.com
With your submission, please include the following:
- Writing or cat related article of 500 – 1500 words
- Original content (please see blogging guidelines for more info)
- 1-3 sentence “Author Bio” along with your social media handles
- The name you prefer to go by
- Name and link to your blog
Lastly, but most importantly, there will be no rejections at The Cat’s Write. I will be taking the first 10 submissions I get – as long as the blogging guidelines are met.
Thanks peeps and I’m super excited to hear from you!